August Joint Planning Board Minutes
Cherry Valley Joint Planning Board Minutes
1. Call to Order At: 7:06 pm By: C. Utter
Roll Call: T = Town rep V = Village rep TA = Town alternate VA = Village alternate
Cierra Utter V[ X ] Ellen LaSalle T[ Abs ] Frank McGrath T[ X ]
Dave Cornelia V[ Abs ] Lisa Hershey Heinrich T[ X ]
William Compton VA[ X ] Marianne Scully VA[ Abs ]
2. Review past Minutes of July 26, 2023 (Rescheduled from July 19, 2023)
Motion to accept by L. Heinrich, 2nd F. McGrath Ayes 4 Nays 0
a. Email from Kayleigh Furth of Carson Power - asking about town zoning maps
b. Noah Bailey, Blue Redwood - working on local solar project
4. New Business:
a. Lorraine Bosma approved and appointed to the planning board at last town board meeting.
5. Old Business
a. Brad Osborne - minor subdivision to be used for residential home construction.
- Mylar submitted.
- Flow chart reviewed
- Special Public Hearing Meeting will be held at 6:45, September 20th. before regular meeting.
Notice of time and date will be posted by the town clerk in the ONEONTA Daily Star.
b. Kristina Boudreault - minor subdivision application of 201 Main St. to be submitted
c. Community room internet access and LED projector:
* Internet access was installed with the first outdoor games and has not been maintained.
* LED projector for meeting displays was acquired and now need a screen purchased and
d. Bylaws update: planning board need to review all and revise where needed. Discussion started
regarding member accountability and attendance; Alternates roles to be more clearly defined
if alternates are to remain; discussion of agenda being posted on website prior to meetings.
e. Village comprehensive plan is tabled pending communication from the village board.
6. Privilege of the Floor:
7. Activities to be accomplished before next Meeting date:
- investigate internet update with the village board (Frank will attend village meeting)
- members will review current bylaws and make not of items for review and/or revision. (All)
Motion to adjourn by L. Heinrich ; 2nd by F. McGrath Meeting adjourned at: 8:20 pm
Submitted by Frank McGrath